• Mark Robertson: Keyboards
• Jeff Brockman: Drums
• Bret Douglas: Lead Vocals
• Luis Maldonado: Guitar - on "Time Of Legends"
• Brian Hutchinson: Guitar - on "Time Of Legends"
• John Evans: Bass - on "Time Of Legends"
• Alec Fuhrman: Guitars - on "Conflict And Dreams" and "Cairo"
• Jamie Browne: Bass - on "Conflict And Dreams"
• Rob Fordyce: Bass - on "Cairo"
The Cairo lineup has changed slightly over the Years – the band is now a three-piece, consisting of keyboardist Mark Robertson, vocalist Bret Douglas, and drummer Jeff Brockman. A handful of guest musicians – guitarists Luis Maldonado and Brian Hutchison, and bassist John Evans – round out the instrumental delivery of Time of Legends. "Former members just decided to pursue other musical interests, and then once they left we just decided to continue as a three piece, and use side men since the Bay area has so many talented players," according to Robertson.
is a rotating supersession of prog rock players spearheaded by Trent Gardner.
Members include: Brett Douglas and Mark Robertson of Cairo; Terry Bozzio (Frank Zappa, UK) on drums, Billy Sheehan (Talas, Mr Big) on bass, John Petrucci (Dream Theater), Steve Howe (Yes), James LaBrie (Dream Theater), D.C. Cooper (Royal Hunt), Derek Sherinian (Alice Cooper, Dream Theater), Steve Walsh (Kansas), John Myung (Dream Theater), Kerry Livgren (Kansas), Gary Wehrkamp (Shadow Gallery) and Marty Friedman (Megadeth).